POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : water and photons : Re: water and photons Server Time
17 Aug 2024 16:10:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: water and photons
From: Harold Baize
Date: 17 Sep 2001 14:21:11
Message: <3ba63f17$1@news.povray.org>
I don't think you ought to be able to see how deep the
water is, unless you did a stereoscopic render. I know
that I will sometimes render a scene over and over
because I mistakenly expect something that ought not
be there. My expectations are sometimes not as realistic as
POV-Ray ;-(

Harold

news:slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain...